Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

These bookplate stickers feature a lovely golden orange sunflower with a dark brown center on a pale yellow background. Terrific for identifying the books in your own collection, they will also make a wonderful gift for book lovers! Customize with your personal name.


An arrangement of seashells in black and white on a postcard. Easy to personalize, this post card is a great way to let people know about your upcoming wedding. Great for beach weddings.


If you have a garden and a library, you have everything. Illustrated by an original photo of a young garden sprite and his favorite book.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my little sprite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bebops for showcasing my beach huts art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my post card. Lovely blog too :)

    ReplyDelete