Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This recipe binder features the makings of a spectacular pasta dinner! The fettucine has been rolled, cut and hung up to dry. Clams are ready for shucking. Garlic cloves are ready for pressing. Parsley is ready for chopping. They will all be cooked in olive oil and white wine for a delicious gourmet feast. Text on the front and the spine can be customized or deleted to suit your needs.


What an adorable tote bag! It features a photo of two dark brown donkeys touching noses, with customizable text "Best Friends" which can be changed to your own message.


Here's a wonderful hippie pattern personalized binder with retro flowers, circles and swirls in turquoise, yellow, pink and charcoal gray on an olive green background. Gray border has text in yellow for adding your name or subject/title. 2" size. © Little Wing Photography & Design

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my binder! The new blog looks great ♥ it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my donkey tote bag too! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete