Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wine, Cheese and Grapes. This Clean or Dirty Wine Dishwasher Magnet is great for the wine lover. Are the wine glasses clean? Hmmm.


This blank note card invites you into the forest. The summer heat is on but it is cool and shady in the woods. Take a walk on this lovely woodland path through the green, leafy trees. Enjoy the white wildflowers along the way.


Here is an elegant square bridal shower invitation. Simply add your own infomation to personalize your invitation further. Use "CUSTOMIZE IT" button to change the background colour, fonts or insert image.

No comments:

Post a Comment