Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

This Artist Trading Card is adapted from an oil on canvas painted by my mother in the 1950's in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Four street musicians were playing fantastic music on homemade instruments. It was a bright sunny day and the pastel colors were bathed in brilliant light.



I am in love with this gorgeous purple circles fractal iPhone 4 case. What an amazing design!



This elegant ornament features a beautiful black and white graphic of a chinese paper cut design. The image portrays flowerpot and vase with flowers in it. It's a circular round shaped design.

No comments:

Post a Comment