Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It was hard but you did it! Change the text to Bypass Surgery, Double Bypass, Triple Bypass or Cardiac Surgery to fit.


This binder features a gorgeous golden, orange and brown tortoiseshell cat sitting on a red pillow, staring out the window into a midnight blue sky. She casts a shadow on the gold colored wooden windowsill. I have digitally enhanced my original photograph to achieve a painterly effect. You can customize the text on the spine to suit your needs or delete it entirely.


Keychain - UP ... Up ... up ... Rainbow balloon in blue sky with white clouds


Designer Thank You Cards to express your appreciation elegantly. White flowers on a black background with a charcoal border add an attractive element to this exquisite card.

1 comment: