Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This tote bag features a single exquisite pale pink cherry blossom bathed in a rosy glowing light, surrounded by distant blossoms. Celebrate the return of spring and warm weather!



Here is a full color and unique tropical palm tree business card template. Business cards are also customizable. Coordinating discount cards, customer appreciation cards, comments cards & more also available.



Show your love for lemurs with this cute sticker Image of 3 ring-tailed lemur sibblings. They're sitting cosy and snug togther. NIce color combination of black and white fur and a blue sky. The customizable text is: "I love lemurs"
Photograph made by Arnolda © all rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog!
    Thank you so much for including my lemur sticker :)

    Arnolda

    ReplyDelete