Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today I feast...I'll diet tomorrow! This cute little chipmunk is stuffing his cheeks as fast as he can on a snowy day..



This elegant business card features a vibrant photo of brightly colored Rembrandt tulips, lit from above by the spring sunshine. Black background. All text front and back is fully customizable.



I think this is fantastic!
Distressed Damask Gothic Grunge Wedding RSVP: A shaded gold background is the perfect "foil" for this grungy damask pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment