Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Brighten your day with this colorful binder. It features a lively pattern of intersecting lines, squares and rectangles in pink, red, black and yellow. The pattern is repeated on the back. You can add your own text to the spine to suit your needs.


In the words of the artist, sword42, "From my original primitive-naïve acrylic painting. I can just about remember as a child making a Proggy mat with my elderst sister and my mother. It coinsisted of a plain sheet of hessian into which you put progged col strips of rag to end up with a home made rug or mat. It was hard work and the end result was horrible...Ahh happy days. I don't think so".




This is just a gorgeous iPhone case with a psychedelic fractal pattern - digital art.

No comments:

Post a Comment