Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

This crane fly creates a simple, almost abstract pattern with minimal colors of brown, black and gray. The black background and customizable gold text complete the elegant design of this snazzy binder.



Personalize this stunning Victorian iPad case with your own name, monogram or logo or just delete the 'A' and enjoy it as is. See more cool cases in Liquid's store. New arrivals every day!



This gorgeous iPad case features two herons in silhouette against a colorful sunset.

1 comment: