Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

This mug features an ornate complex pattern in shades of blue, magenta and gold. Abstract elemental objects are scattered throughout: suns, moons and curving trajectories.



A gorgeous peacock feather stamp from Uneek products!



This wonderful card is fully customizable with the child's birth country and adoptive country. The perfect card for any child adopted internationally or as an adoption announcement. AdoptionDesigns says, "The original colored pencil drawing was inspired by my own family - we are all from different parts of the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment