Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, June 10, 2011

This tie features a primitive abstract design of lightning and suns in earth tones of orange, red, brown and black.


What an adorable design for an iPhone 4 case: a painting of a cute turtle looking at a musical note.



This artist trading card features a photo of a young woman, waiting for her friend at Bethesda Terrace in Central Park, New York City.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my turtle painting iPhone case! :) Nice work with your blog and I agree with you completely, Zazzle really has so many fantastic products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing my Bethesda Fountain girl! I'm enjoying seeing the variety of Zazzle items here every day.

    ReplyDelete