Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, June 13, 2011

What could be lovelier than a bouquet of old fashioned roses? This Artist Trading Card displays an exquisite design of red, pink and white antique roses set off by a black background.



About the postcard Juderm says: "Cat art is my passion. I painted this siamese cat art playing with a butterfly on a sunflower. This can be purchased in many different product lines: t-shirts, bags, keychains, mousepads, cards, mugs, buttons, apparel, magnet, postcard, sticker, bags, keychains, apron, shoes, skateboard, poster, tie, etc."



This handy binder can be used as a keepsake journal recording your experiences and safekeeping souvenirs from your journey bringing your adopted child home; or use it to organize all your adoption paperwork! Can be customized!

No comments:

Post a Comment