Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

What could be lovelier than a bouquet of old-fashioned roses? This binder displays an exquisite design of red, pink and white antique roses set off by a black background. What a special way to keep your memories! Customize the text to suit your needs.



Here is a magnet that has the roman numerals for 1 through 100 on it. Comes in very handy when you are trying to figure out what the roman numerals stands for on something. Also comes in handy as a great teaching aid for children and adults. Has the words "Roman Numerals" along the left side, then to the right it has the regular numbers in the color strips and to the right of each color strip is the roman numeral for that number.



I love this iPad case with a graphic image of an antique compass rose in beige color scheme on blue leather background.

No comments:

Post a Comment