Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, July 29, 2011

A full yellow moon shining through the dark branches of the trees forms an interesting abstract pattern against a deep blue sky on this iPhone case.



This Cakenstein Mug just makes me smile!



This striking note card features an illustration of four colorful panels with marbles on reflective surfaces.

1 comment: