Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

This lovely artist trading card features a charming little house nestled in the piney woods. It is springtime. Pink rhododendron bushes are blooming and the grass is green. The air is filled with birdsong.



This travel mug features a goldfinch, one of the loveliest of songbirds.



I love the brilliant colors of this Day Of The Dead iPod Case.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Goldfinch mug. The brightness of their yellow feathers is so lovely and adds cheer to any day. I have only a couple of bird paintings in my Animal Lane Gift Shop, even thought birds are some of my favorite animals. Now that I have a new camera, I'm hoping to take lots more bird photos. I love your Blue Cottage. Beautiful composition and lovely colors. Cheers, Marian

    ReplyDelete