Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

This mug features a delicate brown white-tailed deer moving through the snowy winter woods. She has stopped and turned her head because she heard a noise. Her big ears are alert. The face has white markings around the eyes and nose. The image is repeated on the right and left sides.



Little Red Riding Hood is on her way to her grandmother's house. She is carrying over her arm a woven basket.



Let the music flow naturally; an extension of Earth's expression. Feel the world beat and tap your feet to the tempo of creation, the rhythm of life. A design for music lovers & drummers. This symbolic surreal t-shirt design features the silhouette of a drum set with branches, roots, leaves, and flower embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Little Red Riding Hood painting. I love your Deer in Snow. Before moving to this little apartment in town, I lived out in the woods for about 4 years and was able to see deer regularly. They liked to eat the bird seed that fell to the ground under the largest bird feeder, so they came very close to the house. What a joy that was. I really miss seeing them. And so does my little Miniature Poodle, who got terribly excited when the deer were just outside the window. It took almost a year to train him not to bark at the deer. I'd hold him while we watched them, and his little body would quiver all over with the excitement. Cheers, Marian

    ReplyDelete