Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, July 18, 2011

This thank you card features an adorable red squirrel having a snack of sunflower seeds with a background of pink and white petunias and lovely greenery. A smaller image of the same squirrel is inside. The text can be customized to suit your needs.



This is a lovely thinking of you note card with photo of sand dune, grass and ocean. Matching stamps available.



YOU are unique, so why shouldn't your gear reflect that too? Enjoy personalizing this lovely old iPad Case and making it your very own companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment