Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What could be lovelier than a bouquet of old-fashioned roses? This iPhone case displays an exquisite design of red, pink, apricot and white antique roses set off by their lovely green foliage.



A proud dolphin swims in the ocean - a beautiful underwater scene, with corals, sea grass and starfish - Personalize it with your name.



Spiral Out Looping Hoops: Fast moving spirals in bright colors with black background and accents.

1 comment:

  1. Your Old Fashioned Roses photo is so lovely with its soft yet vivid colors. Gives a Pre-Raphaelite feeling.

    ReplyDelete