Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Red Eft is the terrestrial juvenile stage of the Eastern Newt. This curious orange fellow with red spots has just emerged from the pond to spend two or three years on land before heading back to the water as a full grown salamander.



Swirled gold gradient labels with a muted elegant damask border are designed for your promotional/customer appreciation gifts. Personalize by filling in your name in the field provided or click on "Customize it!" for more options. To order labels with no text simply clear the fields on this order page.



A stunning oriental dragon with glittering scales made of jade adorns this necklace.

1 comment: