Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

This business card is an advertisement for honey. It features a golden striped honeybee busily pollinating a purple verbena bonariensis blossom. The pollen is visible in the sac on his leg. A colorful red poppy flower and luminous green foliage add to the gorgeous, sunny summer feeling. All text can be customized to fit your personal business needs.



This Dolphins Heart Shirt is a wonderful design!



Personalize this lovely Victorian iPhone case with your own monogram or business logo.

1 comment: