Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

This Halloween card features the view from the bottom of a very tall tulip tree looking way up to the top. The blue twilight sky creates an interesting lacy abstract effect of silhouetted trunk and branches. But stay out of the forest on Halloween night!



What lovely stationery! Tulips-Colors Of Love is from the 'Language Of Flowers' series of original art. Spring tulips with petals soft as angels wings, dancing sweetly upon the wind. Heaven scent from up above, blooming in the Colors of Love.



Add some music of sweet melodies to your desktop at home or the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment