Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, August 15, 2011

This infant tee shirt features one exquisite pink water lily.



I love the little guy on this Siamese cat bag!



Bridal tea party design on a note card or greeting card, can be used as thank you's, and more, soft and dreamy design.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Bridal Tea Party card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for adding my orchid card!!

    Arnolda

    ReplyDelete