Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, August 8, 2011

This lovely wedding brunch invitation invites you to enter a green leafy world of peace and serenity. Dark maple leaves frame the image, leading to a sunny woodland scene with shades of yellow, white and forest green. All text can be customized for your special occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE LEAFY WEDDING COLLECTION:
LEAFY WEDDING COLLECTION



This poster features a beautiful fractal image of kissing fish.



I love this mousepad with the daylily 'Vintage Bordeaux' ~ a deep velvety burgandy with a green throat that pops in contrast. A garden drama queen=) Customizable.

No comments:

Post a Comment