Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This magnet features a single exquisite pale pink cherry blossom with droplets of water from a recent rain bathed in a rosy glowing light. It is set on a pink pastel gradient.



This charming iPhone case has a nice dwarf house hidden in the forest - surrounded by a small lake - the frame is made of trees and mushrooms.



What an artistic, elegant greeting card! The image is a digitally altered photograph of an orchid. It has nice soft tones of blue.
Photograph by Arnolda © all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment