Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This magnet is a winter wonderland! The snow storm is over and peace has gently settled over this lovely winter scene. The spruce tree has a blanket of white snow, the sky is a deep blue with puffy clouds and snow covered branches frame the picture. Use this during the holiday season or just any time you need some beauty!



A rear view of a modern plow and tractor on a business card for agricultural machinery sales or repairs and servicing. Platinum stock has been selected for the card, which can be easily changed to other colors or finishes. Matching letterhead and envelope also available.



Here is a lovely vintage design to brighten your phone case!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've posted some very lovely products! I especially like the Spider Lily Shopper, as spider lilies remind me of good memories! :D

    Thanks for including my card in your first-class line-up, Bebops!

    ReplyDelete