Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This postcard will entice you with a plate of yummy peanut butter cookies and a demitasse cup of espresso complete with lemon peel. The cookies have the traditional crisscross pattern. The still life is casually arranged on a black background.



Here is an invitation with a lovely photo of blue forget me not flowers.
<div style="text-align:center;line-height:150%">Forget Me Not Invitation invitation
Forget Me Not Invitation by EnglishGardener



What a wonderful card! Image of ring-tailed lemur siblings sitting snug and cozy together. The photo has a nice color combination of the black and white fur with a blue sky in the background.
Photograph made by Arnolda © all rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for adding my lemur card to this beautiful blog!

    Arnolda

    ReplyDelete