Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This poster features a decorative geometric abstract design which would be fantastic on your wall! Brilliant colors of red, orange, gold, brown, yellow and green all converge at the center in a vortex pattern. The central circle has repeating triangles of various woven textures. Outside the circle are lines of the same vivid colors moving toward the middle.



That now familiar GPS navigator phrase, put to good use for those of us with no sense of direction! A perfect gift for the man who never asks for directions.



What a great design on this digital fractal artwork business card.

No comments:

Post a Comment