Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This recipe binder is decorated with the makings of a fine vegetable soup. The carrots, beets, cabbages, potatoes, onions, garlic and celery are chopped and ready for the pot. The black background and gold text complete a cheerful, homey kitchen design. The text is customizable to meet your needs.



This dog is a hero. What a great postage stamp!



Unicorn of the Buttys is from the 'Fantasy' series of art by Carol Cavalaris. This painting of a glowing unicorn in a meadow of purple irises and surrounded by butterflies, a waterfall and a rainbow, makes a lovely ArtCard for any occasion. Can be personalized with your own message. This is a collectible ArtCard open edition and is suitable for framing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for showing my Dog Rescue Postage Stamp! I really appreciate it. And so does the dog. Cheers, Marian

    ReplyDelete