Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, August 26, 2011

This thank you card features a brilliant red cardinal. He is truly the king of backyard birds! Here he is perched on a snowy rail eating black oil sunflower seeds while the winter snow swirls around him. More cardinals are inside. The text can be customized to suit your needs.



This lovely magnet sports an image appropriate for any celebration, wine bottles on a bed of green grapes and purple grape leaves.



Here's a funky custom mousepad with a groovy bright & colorful abstract musical keyboard with flourishes & bubbles...a trendy, pretty gift for music lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment