Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, September 12, 2011

A Sharp-Shinned Hawk is perched on the top of a bird feeder hoping to catch a meal. He has a hunter's stare. His yellow talons and orange eyes are prominent. He has lovely rust and cream bands on his breast, white and black striped tail feathers, and a gray back. This hawk's prey is mostly small birds. Although the "Sharpie" is the smallest hawk in North America, he is a very fierce predator.



Cute St. Bernard Dog Heart Sticker featuring our original art of a fluffy brown and white dog standing in a grassy yard with a brick wall and yellow, orange textured sky painted by Traci Van Wagoner (www.tracivanwagoner.com) is a great way to say I LOVE DOGS! And I love Saint Bernards! Join the Animal Parade and collect all our fun animal stickers.



Count to ten with this cool numbers binder! Created from an original hand drawn illustration, the numbers 1 to 10 jump about in a colourful group, in bright tones of green, yellow and orange, on a vibrant red background. Fully customisable text makes it easy to add your own personal name. A great back to school gift for number lovers of all ages!

1 comment:

  1. This binder design nearly didn't see the light of day...I decided I didn't like it and hid it away for ages. I brought it back to life earlier this year and now it's one of my most popular designs! I think I've learned my lesson now - don't act too hastily. Thanks for the feature :) Carla (alias Scruff)

    ReplyDelete