Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This business card advertises a CD, record and tape store. The front features a colorful composition of vinyl records. The vertical lines form an interesting abstract design. The reverse has all the pertinent text which can be customized to suit your personal business.



Here are some lovely Mayflowering Tulip Pink Survivor sneakers.


Road Sign- Giant Ant Cut Out Sculpture
"Attack of the B movie." Funny sign made in the style of a road sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment