Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The vegetables are chopped and ready for the pot. Soon there will be the inviting aroma of vegetable soup!



This whimsical image is adapted from illustrations done by famous artist Aubrey Beardsley for a special edition of Malory's "Morte D'Arthur", circa 1892. This postcard shows a fat Peacock in a flower garden. In its original black and white.



"One World" in green on a 3d silver metal globe of the earth as a symbol of universal unity. Easily change the text or just leave it out if you want. Saving the earth one keychain at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment