Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Choose this lovely Mother of the Groom tote bag for a very special wedding. The elegant Asian motif creates a soft, dreamy mood. Leafy plants throw beautiful shadows in autumn tones of gold and brown. All text can be customized for your special event. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE
ASIAN MOTIF WEDDING COLLECTION



Postage stamp featuring a stained glass window with the text: "Christmas Blessings"



This elegant silver and black baroque damask business card is an all purpose design, suitable for any profession! Fully customizable, so you can add your own text and address details, change fonts, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment