Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

This birthday card features an adorable red squirrel having a snack of sunflower seeds with a background of pink and white petunias and lovely greenery. A smaller image of the same squirrel is inside. The text can be customized to suit your needs.



A pink ribbon in vintage style with the messages of “Hope, Love, Cure” and a beautiful butterfly and hearts with a floral background. Let's wear pink to support breast cancer awareness in October.



Here's a wonderful gift for any dog person, but especially for a Labrador lover.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for adding my pink ribbon design. The squirrel and dog are both cute.

    ReplyDelete