Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This coaster features a decorative geometric abstract design. Brilliant colors of red, orange, gold, brown, yellow and green all converge in a vortex pattern with repeating triangles of various woven textures.



A beautiful wall calendar for animal and nature lovers. Either for yourself or as a unique gift!! Also very suitable for the office or school classrooms. It has 13 unique photographs of lemurs. The ring-tailed lemur, red-bellied lemur and the crowned lemur. The photo's show how sweet, lovable and beautiful these animals are.
Photographs by Arnolda © all rights reserved.



This card features your initial on the front, surrounded by 2 beautiful Aubrey Beardsley angels, an 1892 illustration recreated photographically in white on a deep blue background. Shown here as a "mommy card", all the text on reverse is fully customizable for use as a calling card or business card.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Angel card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my lemur calendar!

    ReplyDelete