Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

This Earth Day shirt features a cute little chipmunk who is stuffing his cheeks and asking the world to" Think green. The text can be customized to suit your needs.



Image is from an original acrylic painting by Art by Mar. Black and white cats are climbing in the Christmas tree. These naughty cats are set against a red swirl background.



After a different wedding invite? Yes, this is a funny offbeat different fun way to announce your wedding plans to the world, but maybe you're a little funny, offbeat and different yourself. Heck, it's your wedding! Do it YOUR way! You may have to resize your names slightly to keep them within the red broken lines.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spotlighting my funny save-the-date magnet, Bebops! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete