Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, October 24, 2011

This gorgeous custom postage stamp features a bouquet of scarlet red tulips and green leaves set on a pure black background.



Be thankful all year long!
Thanksgiving – a holiday tradition of pilgrims and native Americans, turkeys and pie, football and naps. This year, make it about finding peace and harmony, and living with gratitude for family, friends, and the other blessings in your life. Thanksgiving is one day, but Thanks Living is all year long.



This invitation features a squirrel posing between two brightly-wrapped presents in this original photograph.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun blog! Lots of great designs here and so much creativity. Thanks for adding my squirrel photo too, Bebops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tulip stamp is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete