Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

This tasteful, elegant Christmas card creates a classic rural winter feeling...a fenced field and the country church just over the hill. The sky is blue against the pure white snow. The text reads: Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It can be customized to suit your needs.



Case-Mate Tough Case for iPhone 4 with barcode thin stripes in multicolors with a scalloped badge for your name or initials. Fill in the ~ Personalize it ~ section .© Little Wing Photography & Design



Time for a great harvest in this Autumn vegetable garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment