Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My garden is a world of light, color and movement. The flowers and vegetables shine with beauty...and the little creatures amaze me in their infinite variations of shape, form and action. I have tried to capture these lovely little beings with my photography and have compiled the best for this 2012 calendar. I hope you will join me in the marvelous land of the giant swallowtail, hoverfly, tiger swallowtail, damselfly, cranefly, least skipper butterfly, grasshopper, Aphrodite fritillary butterfly, polyphemus moth, honeybee, ruby meadowhawk dragonfly and bush katydid nymph. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE
2012 WALL CALENDAR COLLECTION



Celebrating the solstice? Invite your friends in style with this colorful abstract, featuring a bright sunshine center, set against an array of cosmic color. Fully customizable front and back. Simply type into or clear the boxes under "personalize it".



This wonderful ornament features a hoto of a squirrel wearing a Santa hat sitting in a basket decorated with Christmas lights. Snow is falling all around and the basket has a red Christmas bow on it. "Merry Christmas" is written in red letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment