Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This iPhone case features an abstract pattern of woven horizontal bands. The brilliant shades of red, purple, blue and black seem to glow.



Baby's first Christmas is so special. Put your child's name on the Christmas ornament for a keepsake that you can pass down for generations.



Dressed as Santa Squirrel for the holiday season, this sassy squirrel is ready to send Christmas greetings to your friends and family. This one says "Cheeker. Cheeker. (That's Merry Christmas in squirrel.)," but you can customize to say whatever you want or nothing at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment