Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, November 14, 2011

This magnet is a winter wonderland! The snow storm is over and peace has gently settled over this lovely winter scene. The spruce tree has a blanket of white snow, the sky is a deep blue with puffy clouds and snow covered branches frame the picture. Use this during the holiday season or just any time you need some beauty!



A big, beautiful diamond heart with matching, sparkling strings of diamonds. These pretty gems look three dimensional and really stand out on a vintage faded blue denim background. This iPhone 4 case has the look of expensive, real diamonds. The perfect gift for that special someone, and maybe treat yourself to one as well!



Sticker designed with Chinese New Year of the Rabbit ink drawing artwork. Add the sticker to seal the red/lucky money envelope. Kids will love it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Chinese New Year of the Rabbit sticker. It has been very popular much to my humble surprise. Artists never know how well their work will be received. It's always an honor for my work to bring joy to others. It keeps me doing what I love to do and that's creating visual art.

    ReplyDelete