Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, November 18, 2011

This tie features a geometric pattern of golden illuminated squares.



This pretty gel mousepad features an elegant and highly detailed baroque style pattern in blue and black.



These very simple, colorful cartoon flowers were drawn by Gina Lee Manley in ArtRage 3 Studio Pro with the pen & ink tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment