Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This tote bag features a shelf of colorful books. They form an interesting abstract vertical geometrical composition.



Delicately stylized flowers in a design that is reminiscent of intricate inlaid wood designs in the Florentine style. Varying hues of gold, brown, and orange to decorate your iPhone 4 in style.



Postage featuring an original photo of the North Point Lighthouse in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Add matching return address labels to create a fun and memorable greeting.

2 comments:

  1. So many adorable animals this week! Love 'em. :)
    Thanks for featuring my iPhone case today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my postage today!

    ReplyDelete