Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A cat's green eye with a tiny star shaped sparkle is staring out of this Case-Mate iPod case. Her beautiful brown and black fur surrounds the eye.



This Samsung Galaxy case features a photo of a roan colored Ardennes draft horse foal trotting at a show.



This blank card displays the Common Kingfisher, Alcedo atthis, also known as Eurasian Kingfisher or River Kingfisher. Painted from photos and sketches at Ironbridge, UK. Painted by Sarah Trett on hot pressed paper using Winsor & Newton pan watercolours.

No comments:

Post a Comment