Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Celebrate the harvest with this 2012 wall calendar. Each month displays stunning photographs of a variety of fruits and vegetables. Included are romansco broccoli, pickles, rellishes, wheat, hot chili peppers, a bowl of fruit, corn on the cob, Swiss chard, golden cherry tomatoes, blueberries, pickled beets, Savoy cabbage and vegetables cut up for a hearty soup! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE
2012 WALL CALENDAR COLLECTION



Here's the Full Moon Necklace featuring a photo of a huge full Man in the Moon.



This Smokies shirt features a design made with a black bear photograph taken in Cades Cove.

No comments:

Post a Comment