Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A repeating geometric pattern of three concentric black and yellow triangles on a yellow background creates a simply designed shoe.



Custom fitted iPad case with photo art image of graceful white cherry blossoms against a deep blue sky framed by elegant scrollwork pattern. Personalize with name or text or clear the field to order without it. Click on "Customize it!" for more options in text font, size, color & placement. © Little Wing Photography & Design



Warren and Cleo cuddled up together whilst asleep! The cutest mousepad for any and all cat lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment