Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

This necklace features a brilliant red cardinal. He is truly the king of backyard birds! Here he is perched on a snowy rail eating black oil sunflower seeds while the winter snow swirls around him.



A rusty boat on the beach of Fortaleza, Brazil graces this lovely postcard.



This fully customizable classy, elegant, stylish, professional monogrammed designer iPhone 4/4S Speck Case features an abstract tan background that has an antique old parchment paper, cloth or leather textured feel to it, enclosed in a black and dark gray striped pouch with a diamond shape to add your monogram Initial in it.

2 comments:

  1. Bebops, thanks so much for featuring this iPhone case... very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my postcard on your lovely blog!


    Have a wonderful day :)

    Idan.

    ReplyDelete