Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lovely lilacs are the theme of this elegant wedding RSVP card. The front has a border of pink and mauve lilac sprays on a gradient pale purple background. The back has one simple spray of blossoms on the same exquisite pale background. All text can be customized to suit your needs.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE
LILAC WEDDING COLLECTION



A portrait of a bay Welsh cob mare, with a white blaze, on a photograph of a metallic background. There is a template for your name or text.



This photography print features a custom fine art full moon nature travel photograph taken at Joshua Tree National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment