Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

This iPad case features an abstract pattern of woven horizontal bands. The brilliant shades of red, purple, blue and black seem to glow.



Each month new and unique dragon art by Erin Cooper! 2012 is the Year of the Dragon! Both the Chinese Calendar and The Mayan one celebrate 2012 as a dragon year and you can too! Art Copyright to Erin Cooper



Postcard with a cute blue-green mechanical bug drawn in pencil. The creature resembles a ladybug and has nuts and bolts instead of dots.

1 comment:

  1. Great products, thanks for presenting the mechanical bug!

    ReplyDelete