Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

This iPhone case features a fascinating abstract design of a blue flower with patterns in green, red and yellow. The rich black background sets off the brilliant coloration.



Everyone needs one of these Round Tuit coasters.
Don't wait until you get a round tuit, buy your own now.


Twelve vibrant, unique and abstract fractal patterns that are full of color and so fun to look at are power-packed into this fully customizable Twelve month calendar! Personalize this calendar with your own text and images by clicking the customize button. You can also change the year setting for this custom wall calendar to match the current upcoming year.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Fractal Gift Calendar! I really appreciate it. I actually ordered one of these for myself and I love it! The colors are amazing and the quality is just as good. I love fractals. Thanks again for sharing this with your readers!

    ReplyDelete